Why should you get solar roof ventilation for tile, metal and colorbond roofing?
Are you looking for a way to cut down your expenses on cooling during hot summer months? Then getting a Solar Roof Vent is one of the best decisions that you can consider as of now. Throughout the hot summer months, run rays are falling directly on top of your roof. This will heat up stagnated air inside your roof. If you can circulate and get rid of this air, you will be able to cool down your roof. It will eventually help you to cool down the entire home as well. One of the most effective methods available for you to do it would be to buy a Solar Roof Vent.
What is a Solar Roof Vent?
A Solar Roof Vent is a ventilation fan, which you can install on top of your roof. Whether you have tile roofing, metal roofing, or colorbond roofing, you can easily go ahead and get this rooftop fan installed. It is much beneficial when compared to an ordinary ventilation fan. That’s because you will be getting solar panels along with it. These solar panels assist you to make sure that there is no need to provide any external power supply. Solar panels will generate power and power up the fan. This will help you to get the fan up and running without encountering any major issues.
How does the Solar Roof Vent work?
Now you have a basic understanding on what a Solar Roof Vent is all about. While keeping that in mind, let’s take a look at the steps on how it works. You will need to install this fan on top of your roof. Once installed, it will go ahead and pull air into your roof from outside. Then it will force cool air to move through all the space that you have in your roof. Cool air will eventually escape out of the solar fan. This is an effective and a proven method available for you to reduce overall temperature inside your roof. In other words, it will help you to bring down your roof temperature up to around 30 degrees effectively.
Exploring the features of Solar Roof Vent?
A Solar Roof Vent comes with some outstanding specifications. Let’s take a look at some of the most outstanding features that you can expect to get out of it. Based on that, you can decide whether you are going to buy a Solar Roof Vent or not.
- Solar Roof Vent is quite versatile. In other words, you will be able to get it to your residential property or commercial property. No matter to where you get it, you can expect to receive outstanding results at all times.
- On average, Solar Roof Vent will help you to reduce the overall temperature inside your roof by around 30 degrees Celsius.
- Solar Roof Vent can promote free airflow circulation within your roof. It can ensure efficient airflow circulation, and you don’t need to worry too much about the results.
- Solar Roof Vent is highly effective when compared to other similar products available in the market.
- When you cool down your home naturally, you can easily bring down the expenses that you have to bear on air conditioning.
- Solar Roof Vent has an in-built thermostat. This will help you to make sure that you don’t lose any heat from the home during winter months. You just need to install the Solar Roof Vent on your roof and keep peace of mind.
- Solar Roof Vent comes along with a durable construction as well. For example, it has a corrosion resistant construction. Even if you are living in a coastal region, you will be able to use this product to cool down your house.
- Once you start using Solar Roof Vent, you will be able to reduce the buildup of condensation within the roof space.
- It is quite easy to install Solar Roof Vent. You might even be able to get the job done on your own. There is no need to ask for the help of a handyman to get the job done. It is light in weight as well. Since there is no need to supply electricity, you don’t need to call an electrician.
Should you get a Solar Roof Vent?
If you are interested in finding a hassle-free method to cool down your home during summer months, you should think about spending your money to purchase a Solar Roof Vent. It will not just cool down your roof but can also help you to experience enhanced comfort throughout your entire home. There is no need to remove the Solar Roof Vent during winter months as it comes with an in-built thermostat. It will help you to keep your home warm during summer months, without wasting any energy as well.
Another outstanding thing about Solar Roof Vent is the convenience that you can experience during installation. You will be able to get the installation done on your own. Or else, there are approved installers offered by the manufacturer, which you can use to install. All you have to do is to just remove one tile out of your roof and proceed with installation. In other words, a 300 mm opening is more than enough to get this fan installed.
You will not be disturbed when the Solar Roof Vent is in operation. That’s because it comes along with a brushless DC motor. This will offer a quiet sleep to you throughout the day. On top of that, the motor comes with an extended lifetime as well.
Now you know what the Solar Roof Vent is all about and what benefits you can expect to receive out of it. SolarKing is the major brand in Australia f0or solar roof ventilation fans, you can get roof fans, wall fans and commercial solar roof vents. Range starts from $449 and it can go up to $1999 for commercial roof vent. Solarking got installers all over Australia and you can book installation here – Solar Roof Vent Approved Installers